Sometimes Wikipedia simply says it all:
When Kipling was founded in 1987 in Antwerp, Belgium, it was Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book, an iconic symbol of adventure and youth, that inspired the company’s name. Kipling is a company known especially for its line of nylon handbags, backpacks, luggage and accessories distinguished by their round rubber logo and furry monkey keychain. Today, with the belief that fashion and fun can exist together, Kipling continues to make high-quality bags and accessories in nylon, leather and new innovative fabrications, that are found all over the world.
- Kipling puts one galactic monkey in every goodie bag
- Kipling gives away no less then 5 handbags from their latests collection:
- Teagan (Small wheeled duffle / Cabin size trolley)
- Limit (Shoulder bag with removable shoulder strap / Clutch)
- Gaelle (Medium handbag / Shoulder bag)
- New Arlene (Small shoulder bag with mirror and removable strap / Clutch / Across body)
- Thrill (small purse that’s so new it’s not in the catalogue yet)
We’re giving the bags away during a session of our famous Belspeldelspel sweepstake at around 19:00 during Brussels Girl Geek Dinner #15. So make sure you get there on time!