Started in 2010 as a bet with Mashable, Social Media Day became the social media event in Belgium, every year on the last Thursday of June.
After having experts like Richard Bordes, Olivier Blanchard and even Brian Solis for the previous editions, this time only women will be presenting.
These women are confirmed as a speaker for the #smdayBE Antwerp on 27 June;
• Nele Somers – Social media do’s & don’ts
• Xaviera Ringeling – Effective content: Homer’s odyssey
• Elena Benito Ruiz – How to successfully create the worst social media plan ever
• Aurélie Pols – Privacy and social, it’s a bitch but not the end of the world
• Amaury Van Kenhove – An American girl in Italy: a stroll down Social Avenue
• Wendy Michiels – Social media meets Vrouwe Justitia
• Sara Jane Deputter – Dinobusters, Yoshi’s en Conversatiemanagers bij de overheid… WTF?!
The conference will be moderated by me. My only condition was that I could give away 10 free tickets for the conference and party this Thursday (value: 295 euro).
These 10 tickets are for the first 10 girl geeks who tweet the correct answer to this question:
What kind of party ends this year’s Social Media Day in Belgium?
We’re looking for one word. Use the hashtag #smdayBE so we can track who are the first ten with the right answer.